11.29.2013

Stila Stay All day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners

OK, so I'm not the biggest liquid eye liner fan. I tend to avoid it as much as possible. It's just so much work, you know? Of course, it's really all about practice practice practice. It's true. Really, it is. I'm pretty good at applying it now, but I really only reach for it on evenings out for dramatic looks. If you've kept up with me lately, you'll have heard me talking about the Lancome Artliners. They're amazing and my absolute favorite when I need a foolproof option. Easy application with a flexible felt tip. Recently though, I was gifted a set of the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners. I have to admit, they're pretty damn good. The liner comes to an extremely fine tip so you can get an extremely precise application. The felt tip, unlike the Lancome, is stiffer so it won't move. I don't consider that a good or bad thing. It's more about personal preference. I find that I'm able to work with it without a hassle. It also applies smoothly. It doesn't skip and I never have worry about it running out of ink half way through application which is really annoying when you're on a roll with a line. Honestly, you know what I mean, right?! It also does stay on. It won't fade or move once it's dried and set. I've tested it wearing it in the shower and it doesn't budge. I think this is a really great one to try. They come in a few colors. A black, a brown, a dark blue and a dark green from what I know. I got them all in the set and I think all the colors look and work great. I would say that applying liner quickly or everyday, I'd probably still reach for my Lancome ones, but for a precise special occasion look, these are definitely a fantastic option.

Have any of you tried these liners? How did you get on with them?
Talk soon. Kisses, J

No comments :

Post a Comment