8.20.2013

If I Could Have it All for Fall...

Major fail sometime last night as I somehow managed to delete this post. Drats! Anyways! As I was saying, I've been so set on Summer for the past few months. Recently though, more and more brands/stores are introducing leather, boots, hats, jackets, black and so on. At first I was appalled. What?! Wait, it's still Summer! But, as of last week, I'm so craving Fall weather and clothes! I've been browsing online shops collecting things in my cart. What's the equivalent to window shopping online? There needs to be a word for that. Urban Dictionary, do you have any suggestions? Well, whether for future purchases or just for inspiration/eye candy (yes, I'm talking about you, Jimmy Choos), these are the things I'm eyeing so far. I'm going to go out of order because... well, because I can! The jacket. Hello Alexander Mcqueen cobalt blue beauty! It's so pretty. Something about this blue lately has me transfixed. But then you add the impeccable tailoring and the exposed zippers. It's just gorgeous. If only I could have it! I will, however, save up for some new jeans to add to my collection. I've been dying to buy a pair of moto jeans and these Current/Elliot ones might be my answer. A nice grey color with some cool stitching details in a skinny leg fit. Perfection. And coated jeans. This black Rag & Bone pair look nice and comfortable too. The coated jeans give off a bit off sheen and edge up a classic pair of jeans. OK, here we are. The boots. Over the knee Jimmy Choos. Need I say more? Wish list (or imaginary list). But all of that is nothing without some cool tops to go with them. A striped tee is always great to have and I'm digging this distressed off the shoulder number from LNA. And I had to throw in a flannel for a casual daytime outfit. As you can see, I enjoy mixing sexy, edgy pieces with cool casual ones to round out a look and not be overdone. What more could a girl want?!

Ah, but of course... you can't leave out accessories! I've been eyeing this Michael Kors watch for a while now. I already have a gold (stolen from my mom. Shhh...), rold gold and a titanium watch so I've been on the hunt for a more cool/casual watch with a leather band. I think this is the one. Oh, and baseball caps. I've been looking for the perfect one for months now. I think this might be it. Such a good piece to add to any outfit. With jeans and a tee shirt of even to dress down a dress. I'm really loving them at the moment. And who can leave out a scarf? A cute printed scarf will always go a long way. 
Are you still in summer mode or are you amping up for the new season? What do you want to look like in Fall? All items are listed after the jump if you want to have a looksie.



Wardrobe
1. Striped Tee: Anthropologie
2. Easy Black Tee: LNA - Shopbop
3. Moto Jeans: Current/Elliot - Anthropologie
4. Jacket: Alexander McQueen-Net-A-Porter
5. Black Coated Jeans: Rag & Bone - Shopbop
6. Plaid Shirt: Madewell
7. Over the knee Boots: Jimmy Choo - Net-A-Porter

Accessories
1. Watch: Michael Kors - Shopbop
2. Ball Cap: Madewell
3. Printed Scarf: Madewell

No comments :

Post a Comment