8.21.2013

Loving this look

About a month ago I stopped into a Sephora and spotted the loveliest lip color by NARS called Yu. Seriously, it is the most amazing bright fuchsia pink. The coolest thing about these are that they come in a fat pencil form and the finish of this particular one is a satin finish. So, it's not too glossy and not too matte. Luckily, I was gifted this item by a friend as this has been sold out at my Sephora forever! Which of course only made me want it more. So, a few days ago, I decided to do a simple look featuring Yu as the focus on my lips. I used a soft shimmery tone washed across the lids (Chanel Emerveille) with a thin winged liner using Bobbi Brown's black gel liner. Finished the eyes with a few coats of YSL's Babydoll mascara in black. I enjoy doing matching cheeks and lips when I go with bold pinks so Chanel's cream blush in Fantastic was the way to go and of course, NARS Yu on the lips! Pretty and soft, but bold at the same time. I'm loving it!!
Click through for Product List.


Product List:
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow - Emervielle

Bobbi Brown Gel Liner - Black
YSL Baby Doll Mascara - Black
Chanel Le Blush Creme - Fantasy
NARS Satin Lip Pencil - Yu


For a similar look using drugstore products, try:
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Barely Beige
Maybelline Gel Liner - Black
Loreal Million Lashes Mascara - Black
Revlon Cream Blush - Flushed
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain - Lovesick

Product images from Sephora.com & Nordstrom.com


2 comments :

  1. Hi Jesenia!

    Love the graphics and photos on your site! So beautiful!

    This look is lovely! I really want to try that Chanel eyeshadow!

    I love to see high street/drugstore alternatives. Always a fun way to see what a look will look like before splurging!

    L x
    ♥lucylovehart - ♥life♥beauty♥thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy,
      Thanks so much! The Chanel shadows are so nice. i also love Epatant & Illusoire for fall time!
      xoxo
      J

      Delete