8.20.2013

Lusting After YSL's Forbidden Burgundy for Fall

Because I'm obsessed with makeup, I couldn't leave out something special in the beauty world for Fall! I've had my pretty little eye spying on this YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Forbidden Burgundy. Packaging is to die for. Most lipsticks tend to dry out my lips so I do make sure to keep them hydrated prior to applying a lipstick and will usually only wear them on a night out because I can't stand being bothered all day long with them. But they are great for nights out and this one is lovely to keep in your clutch for a va va voom moment when you go for a touch up. The color on these is very opaque and the finish is a silky, shiny look. No need for any lipgloss to top it off. So gorgeous and this deep burgundy color is perfection. This is definitely on my shopping list!

No comments :

Post a Comment