7.07.2013

Favorite Summer Nail Polishes


A few weeks ago I went to visit my lovely cousin on the east coast (Hi Soph). Upon my arrival there, I had some time to spare before meeting up with her and found myself wandering through Duane Reade. Honest, I was just trying to kill time. Plus, I still had my luggage in hand so I was just going to do a little perusing. 30 minutes later, I was literally spilling all over the place and ended up at the register solely because I ran out of hands and arms to carry everything! Way too much money later, amongst other things, I walked out with some of my new favorite nail polishes. I seriously cannot stop wearing them. I picked up three Essie polishes from their 2013 Neons collection and they are to die for.

DJ Play That Song - Bright neon plum
Bottle Service - Neon fuchsia pink
Boom Boom Room - Bright neon pink

If you haven't already, you should definitely check these out. They are already pretty bright and neon, but if you want to be uber shocking, put a coat of white nail polish down before applying these and woah! Good stuff. Talk soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment