7.09.2013

HALL OF FAME: Lollia Hand Cream

Am I the only one who's beyond picky with hand creams? Ugh, I hate it when they're super greasy and you feel like you want to wash your hands or rub it off. I have to admit that when I came across this Lollia hand cream, I only bought it because it looked so pretty. I'm a sucker for nice packaging - don't judge. The hand painted florals and the pretty paper box. I had to have it. Now, this isn't the most expensive thing on the planet, but for a hand cream, it's on the pricier side at $25. I have repurchased this repeatedly nonetheless because I haven't felt a better hand cream yet. It's so luxurious feeling and sinks right into your skin leaving it feeling moisturized, but not greasy (happy dance!). And, a little goes a long way so the tube usually lasts me quite a while. They have a few scents, but 'Breathe' is my favorite. If you want to take a leap of faith and just trust me on this one, you can find it online at Lollia. As for finding it in person I've only ever seen them in Anthropologie so if you happen to be around one of them, sample it out. You won't regret it. If anything, you'll have soft hands for the rest of the day thanks to me. You are most welcome.

Image via www.lollialife.com
Talk soon.

p.s. This is the first in an ongoing series I'm starting called "Hall of Fame" where I talk about products that I absolutely love and have repurchased several times. My "I cannot live without you" products.

No comments :

Post a Comment